Our Optical Collection is Out-of-Sight
Our staff will help you find the best fit for your specific needs and explain how different lenses and frames will impact your vision. They will help you narrow down your choices so you can find the look, fit and functionality you want from your eyewear.
Eyeglasses need to meet four main criteria in order to excel – they must provide superior vision, fit comfortably, flatter your face and unique style, and hold up to the rigors of time and use. When you select a pair of quality glasses from our Fort Wayne, Indiana, optical collection, we ensure that your frames will satisfy all of these demands.
Our optical in Fort Wayne, Indiana offers a large selection of eyeglasses, designer frames and sunglasses. We carry the latest European and American designer eyewear collections in a variety of styles, colors and materials including titanium, stainless steel and plastic. To prevent you from feeling overwhelmed by all the options, our opticians will gladly help you choose the best pair of designer glasses from our boutique optical. We want you to go home looking sharp and seeing clearly!
New clients and all our current patients are welcome to visit Alvarez Vision Services with their current prescription - no appointment necessary.
- We carry a large variety of top designer frames for both eyeglasses and sunglasses.
- Eyeglasses are more popular today than ever, despite the availability of contact lenses and vision correction surgery.
- Whether or not you require vision correction, sunglasses can add an element of comfort and enhanced performance to your activities, while helping you look great.
- Get tips on caring for your lenses and frames and learn about the benefits of bifocals, progressives, high index lenses and prescription sunglasses.
- Today’s eyeglass lens treatments make a real difference in what you see, and what you don’t see. Scratches, glare, ultraviolet rays—all are potential hazards to healthy sight that can be minimized or eliminated by a lens treatment.
- Transitions® Lenses Optical, Inc. has developed the world's most advanced photochromic lens technology—the ability of a lens to darken in the presence of invisible UV light. Transitions® Lenses are the #1 brand of photochromic lenses recommended by eye care professionals worldwide.
- Help your child choose eyewear that suits their lifestyle. The right frame and lens will help them in school, work and at play.
- Visit our interactive on-line tool and we'll guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eyewear needs to help you choose the glasses that are right for you!